Friday 24 October 2008

Contents page

This is my contents page i am very pleased with the outcome of this as it looks very professional.
I used the same image as i did on my cover but shaded the background in pink to keep the colours constant throughout the magazine. I then positioned the image in the left hand corner of the contents page as it is no longer the focus point of that page.
A point in which i forgot to mention on my front cover was that when this image was created there was some difficulty as it was not the correct type of photo, it was a medium shot and a medium close up was needed. I therefore had to re-take my images as when i tried to edit them they begin to stretch and look disfigured.
I then added the title of my magazine lordswood ladies at the top of the page with the same typography also as it creates a continuous type of writing again. the colour was also kept to simple black to create an elegance about it by using a traditional colour.
After this i added my story lines which would actually be inside my magazine on the bottom right hand side corner, as this space had become free and looked the most suitable.
Finally i added a simple touch of my logo on the cover in the same position and my contents page was created with all the typical convention of a magazine fol lowered.
This contents page was created through the process of using many different layers positioned on top of one another. which gives the effect of any typical magazine.

No comments: